Buying Flowers Online
You may be asking yourself – should I buy my flowers online?
We realize that many of you are apprehensive about purchasing flowers from an online retailer. There are the horror stories about brides not getting the right flowers or finding out at the last minute that the flowers they want are not going to be available.
At NYFG we do things differently and we want to ease your concerns. We believe in being good to our customers. That means 100% honest pricing (never any hidden fees) and we take customer service very seriously. We are here for you every step of the way, whether the flowers are for your wedding, baby shower, dinner party or you’re sending a gift, we strive to make sure you have an awesome and seamless experience. We’re not here to just take payment and call it a day.
What NY Flower Guy does:
- It starts with our flowers: we work with the best farms to offer the best product. You won’t find crappy flowers that die within a day.
- Our pricing: we offer wholesale prices and we believe in 100% honest pricing. We don’t add on handling or other hidden fees during the checkout process except, of course, the Shipping Fees
- Customer service: we have an awesome team that WANTS to help and answer your questions. Want to know how many flowers you should buy or you don’t see something on our site that you want? No problem! Contact us (email@example.com) and one of our reps will get back to you ASAP.
So you’ve placed an order – now what?
- Order confirmation: you should receive an email confirming your order. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Communication: we will NOT bombard you with emails or calls. The next time you’ll hear from us is the day before your order is going to arrive. We’ll send you tracking info and care and handling instructions.
How do the flowers arrive?
If you are located within the five boroughs of New York we will have our own drivers take care of your delivery. Our trained staff are all experienced flower handlers and will take the utmost care of your order from the outset.
FED EX or UPS
All of our flowers ship via FedEx which we know worries some people. Have no fear! We work with the best farms which mean they not only grow high quality flowers, but they also know how to pack them properly.
If you order our flowers, they’ll arrive in a box carefully wrapped in plastic sleeves or paper. Some flowers like our roses will have additional cardboard wraps to protect the blooms during shipment.
You may be asking, how could flowers possibly look good when they’re shipped in a box? Well, most flowers sold in the US have spent some travel time in a box on a plane. Our farm direct flowers take a much shorter trip which means that they’ll usually be fresher than what you can buy at a traditional retail store. You can read more about this on our Farm Direct Difference page.
Still, what if something does go wrong?
Unfortunately, it can happen on rare occasions. Sometimes Mother Nature just doesn’t want to cooperate – unusually cold or warm weather affects the crop or FedEx gets delayed due to mechanical problems or bad weather. Regardless, we’ll keep you informed and will do whatever we can to get your order to you; that includes communicating with FedEx for you and working with them to deliver your flowers. We will not hang you out to dry to deal with it on your own! Also, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We want to make sure you’re happy with our flowers because that’s what flowers are supposed to do!
Still have some questions?
No problem! We’re here for you. Just send us a note (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll get back to you ASAP.